- Supporting Professional Entertainers around the world since 2002 -
No Monthly Fees - Personalized customer support
Your data is safe on your computer (Not on the Internet)
|Tweets by @TheBandLeader|
Generate user stylable online event calendars, with gig details.
view Band Calendar sample
view Player Calendar sample
Manages email campaigns, and sends emails to fans within a given radius of your next gig.
Repeat Gigs Weekly, Monthly,
or by Select Days, while
checking for double bookings.
Includes 180+ customizable gig related fields.
Calculates pay amounts and commissions based on gig earnings combined with any income from other sources, including sales from our optional Merch Table (POS) software.
Generate custom contracts, letters, and invoices using the information you've entered for your engagements.
Choose which columns of data you want to see in the data entry windows and sort information in the way that makes sense to you.
Enter gig expenses just as easy as a spreadsheet. Also track mileage and personal expenses.
Handle multiple acts.
Manage repetoire; Create and Save set lists that fit within times alloted.
Searches which gigs players have worked and prepares check payment info.
Create Production Proposals for your equipment. Print "What to take with me" reports.
Quick Setup Guide and Detailed Step by Step manual included.
What people have said about The Band Leader software...
|"... (The Band
Leader) is a feature rich program that's designed
to handle a musician's business.
... (The Point of Sale Service module) is incredibly simple and ingenious at the same time.
Every performing songwriter should have this in his or her arsenal of gig tools."
|"It's hard to think of something this software won't do."||Dave
Jackson's Musician's Cooler
February 2005 edition
|"I was shocked with the level of customer support and the finished product is,
hands down, the greatest tool that my company has.
One of my favorite features is the new Venue Radius Report.
Let's say you book a gig singing in Nashville, Zip Code 37219, for Sunday morning.
Now you need a Sunday Night within a 70 mile radius. No reason to look through all
your contacts, simply click a button and all your contacts within 70 miles appear.
Catacomb Music, Inc. Nashville, TN
You're amazing!! Thank you VERY much for all your help in incorporating my
suggestions into your already fabulous software. You've been the best developer
I've ever worked with.."
Management & Booking
|"Thanks for an
excellent product! I also evaluated the leading
and The Band Leader wins hands-down."
band leader - Vertigo Haze
... I've been running the software and we are all very
impressed. I look forward to
working with your product and am sure I made a good choice with your company."
Guitarist, HAPPYMON BAND
program is GREAT! I've tried setting up (contract)
templates in Quicken, Money,
Word, etc. to no avail. This works perfectly!"
Guitarist, Scarlet Runner
I have been a full time pro musician for 20 years and I have played close to 3000 gigs.
The Band Leader program has literally helped my business grow leaps and bounds. Thx."
Performer, Management, and Booking
it to review it for my studio clients who asked if there
was any software
they could use to track gigs and expenses. The Band Leader does much more and
the personal support you get is more than worth the cost."
President, Clear Gravy recording studios
|"Band Leader is a great way to keep band paperwork in order."||Mark
CEO, Gifted Child Music.
designed a nearly fool proof program that is laid out in
Down and Dirty Entertainment, Inc.
researching several band management software programs,
the Band Leader
was the only package that provided everything we needed to run our business
professionally and efficiently."
band manager for
"Second Story Rising"
tax time, it takes me about 5 min. to get everything
together at the end
of the year."
CEO / manager, Change of Heart Inc.
Thanks for all your help. I'm very interested in this program that's why I want to know
all about it. BTW, excellent customer support!... You are on top of your game...
I couldn't ask for more :) "
potential customer at that time
of how you got here:
gigs, music business, musician software, gig software, music software, band accounting software, band leader, bandleader, bands, booking agents, copyright, organizers, band manager, band management, musicians, musician friend, music resources, music business, bookkeeping, entertainment, free download, free demo, free music contracts, entertainers, recording artists, database, rock bands, big bands, artist management, recording studios, Colorado, music careers, financial reports
you've come to the right place for Band Management and Gig Tracking Software
Get Free Simple Music Contract and Gig Payout Sheet templates
The Band Leader features ...
More features of The Band Leader...Gig Calendar
- An easy to read Gig Calendar shows gigs in different colors depending on the
gig status (Booked, Penciled In, Penciled In within warning period, and Performed/Paid).
- Rehearsal Memos and Vacations can be included on the Color-Coded Gig Calendar.
- Shows gigs for one ensemble, or all ensembles you track.
More features of The Band Leader... Gig Manager
- Allows tracking of bookings for many ensembles.
The Gig Manager window remembers the following for EACH GIG entered:
- Earnings for up to 20 players per gig
- Pay to up to 10 staff members
- Schedule the payment of up to 10 miscellaneous expenses per gig (reimbursements)
- Quote Date, Start Date
- Number of Consequtive days, start and end times for unlimited number of shows per day
- Contact, and Purchaser
- Unique notes specific to this gig ( a regular journal for each gig )
- Venue, sound check and load in times, time zone, ticket price, sound provided, lights provided
- Band Leader's name/address
- Deposit amount required, deposit required by and received date
- Relating to shows per day - breaks - length of breaks - number of sets
- How much deposited in band kitty, how much withdrawn from band kitty
- Automatically calculates up to three fixed or percentage based commissions per gig.
- Provides for manually entered player pay, percentage based pay, or automatically calculates equal pay amounts.
- When calculating equal pay amounts user can select denomination to "round" to.
- Allows creation of Expense Templates that can be "pulled in" to quickly determine a price quote
- Allows creation of Player Ensembles that can be "pulled in" to quick set up a gig.
- Allows copying of one gig to another with only a date change needed (useful if everything is the same)
- Checks for double bookings as you enter date and times
- Allows user to reconconcile deposits to a kitty, and prints a money distribution summary for each gig.
- Provides an advanced search engine to quickly find Players, Staff, or Contacts in your system.
- Calculates how many of each currency bill you need to make cash payments to your players.
More features of The Band Leader... Data Setup Windows
- SetUp windows allow users to customize the way they want their entries displayed and sorted.
- Set List maker keeps track of which songs you've selected for the set list as you go.
- Quick Entry feature allow setting up entries with only the minimum of information required.
- Players can have up to five different talents that are searched for when needed.
- Each of the five player talents can be "rated" for proficiency.
- Each player can be rated by Work Ethic, Dependibility, Personality, and Punctuality.
- Players can have up to three style preferences that can be searched for when needed.
- Players can be designated to have up to four additional "special" talents (i.e., reads music, writes music, arranges horns, etc.)
- Staff Member can have up to five services they provide that are searched for when needed.
- Contacts can be grouped into Organizations (i.e., agencies), and sorted by organization.
- All repetoire can be categorized by type, and rated for performance readiness.
- Set lists can be prepared and stored. A set list can be printed with Key, Author,
Chart Number, and Year released in addition to song title. This is helpful to have something to
"chat" about with the audience if necessary. Song durations are added up to show total set duration.
- Songs are easily moved around on a set list with "click and drag" capability.
- Songs selected on a set list are marked and remaining "unselected" songs can be sorted in any
fashion to aid with completion of the task.
- Allows recording of expenses, and reimbursements, to be paid. Payments can be In-Full or Partial payments can be made
- Expenses are categorized for tax reporting.
More features of The Band Leader... Promo Material Campaign
- Promotional materials can be "ear marked" for each recipient. Reports can be printed to remind
you what you've "ear marked" and to who it should be sent.
- Shipping manifests can be printed detailing "who gets what" for a third party who would
be in charge of doing the actual mailings.
More features of The Band Leader... Report Writer
Types of Reports available:
- Engagement Schedules
- Players List
- Ensembles List
- Expense Template List
- Staff Personnel List
- Contacts List
- Venue List
- Rehearsal Schedule
- Current UnPaid Expenses
- Payment History
- Payout Reports for Players, Staff, Agents, etc.
- All reports can be sorted and subtotaled in a variety of ways.
- Reports can be printed to the screen first then selected to be printed to either paper, or spreadsheet formats.
More general features of the... The Band Leader
- Updates your web site's gig schedule/calendar including a "hype" line and a link URL for each gig listed.
- Allows user to "coin" phrases to be used again, and again (in journals, or todo list) so typing is reduced.
- ToDo list can bet set to open first when program starts.
- ToDo list refreshes every minute, and tasks change color when they are past due.
- Allows user to backup all Band Leader data in one quick step.
- Allows customizing of the main backdrop image.
- Contract generator allows users to create their own contracts/invoices
and insert "keywords" into the text that will be automatically replaced with information from your gigs.
If your searching for:
band leader software, bandleader software, band management, band management software, band management application, band manager, band calendar, online calendar, entertainer management, artist management, band organizer, band organization, gig management, performances calendar, gig calendar, commission calculator, merchandise software, point of purchase software, pop software, contract generator, contract software, contract creator, expense spreadsheet, music contracts, talent agency contracts, equipment management, quote management, proposal management, fan management, email campaign, musician database, magician software, magic trick software, caterer software, garage sale, talent agency software, expense tracking, fan management, band practice calendar, scheduling gigs, professional band management software, professional band software, repertoire management, song list software, big bands, rock bands, free demo, free contracts, or music contract software
it's all included in ...
Copyright 2002-2016 Band Leader Systems, Inc. *All Rights Reserved